This tutorial shows you how to change the email account passwords. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your cPanel by with your username and password. Normally the link would look something like this: http://yourdomain.com/cpanel (where yourdomain.com should be your own domain name).
- Once at the main page, click on the Email Accounts icon.
- Existing addresses are displayed in a table. Click Change Password next to the appropriate email account.
- Type your new password into the Password box.
- Confirm your new password in the Password (again) box. You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
- Click Change Password to store the new password. If you do not wish to change the password, click cancel.